Do you provide the wardrobe for the shoot?
Where are you based?
Do you work with clients vacationing in Santa Barbara?
Do you travel?
Do you do headshots, editorial, or special projects?
Do you teach classes or offer mentorships?
Why do you sell printed artwork? Isn’t that old school?
I believe we are all deserving of existing in print. Digital files probably won’t be handed down through generations as a treasure…but guess what? A print will. I currently have in my possession portraits dating back to the late 1800s of my family. Though I never met these people I study these classic images and imagine their story. I cherish these portraits, and I want your portraits to be cherished for generations too.
What types of printed products do you offer?
We offer wall artwork (such as matted prints, canvas, acrylic). We also offer gorgeous folio boxes complete with sets of matted prints and fine art albums.
Will I get digital images?
Yes you get a digital copy of anything you purchase in print.
What is your turnaround time?
Ideally I like to have about 4-6 weeks from initial point of contact to the delivering of pictures. However, I have been known to turn a shoot around in as little as 2.5 weeks (yes with pictures in print). If you are on a deadline with your images please get in touch and I’ll see what I can do for you.
What days of the week do you shoot?
Most of our shoots take place on Mondays, and we also have some Wednesday and Friday openings. Our top hair and makeup artists also work weddings, so to guarantee the best beauty team for your day we have found weekday shoots work best. Many of our clients take a half or full day off work to “play hooky” and enjoy some pampering. We do keep a couple weekend dates open per month for clients who absolutely need this option but these dates come with an additional fee and are booked on a first come first served basis.
What is the cost of a shoot?
Photoshoots begin at $350. Images are sold separately and begin at $295. What you purchase and ultimately spend is entirely up to you. You only purchase the images you love. I invite you to have a personal consultation with me so I can hear about your dream shoot, begin customizing your experience, and give you more details of what is included. You can begin that process here.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes we accept visa and mastercard.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, we can arrange a monthly payment plan. Please inquire.
What are the next steps for booking?
1) To get the booking process started contact me here.
2) Within 24-48 hours (Mon-Friday) of receiving your inquiry my assistant or I will reach out to schedule a “Getting to Know You” call.
3) Prior to our “Getting To Know You” call, I will send some more info about how our shoots work for you to review before our chat.
4) At our “Getting To Know You Call” we will get acquainted, discuss your vision and all you are hoping to achieve with our shoot. Once I have an understanding of your needs & desires I will be able to share a more accurate quote and answer all your questions. At this point if you are a YES to booking we will celebrate and move forward with booking in your shoot date.
5) Booking in your shoot date requires a) selecting a date, b) paying your non refundable retainer/sitting fee to reserve your date, c) signing a photoshoot agreement so you are clear on our policies.